€400 - €500 per day + + Expenses
2 months ago
Are you an excellent Interim Procurement Consultant, looking to drive change with an organisation that is only looking forward? A hugely innovative and rapidly expanding hospitality group is urgently recruiting for an IT Procurement Manager to continue the transformation of their IT landscape across Europe.
If you are searching for an exciting new assignment, within an extremely change driven, fast paced and hardworking environment, and are just as happy developing long term strategies as you are running analyses and leading negotiations, then this is the role for you.
- Proven track record within IT procurement, particularly in leading large software negotiations
- Ability to identif yareas for further innovation in the frm of new or complementary processes and tools
- Experience working across geographies concurrently and managing projects at various different stages
- Desire to engage tough stakeholders and win hearts and minds at all levels
- Able to take responsibility for existing work and manage workload autonomously
For a confidential discussion, please apply below or contact Alec Farlow on +44 1483 213 315 / email@example.com