South East England, England
£57000 - £67000 per annum + pension, share plan, discounts
about 1 month ago
IT Procurement Lead - £67k
An excellent opportunity for a Senior Procurement candidate to join a leading, Multinational Technology Company and be instrumental in their global digital transformation, with the opportunity to shape and influence key Procurement strategy and drive transformational value.
This is a fantastic chance to develop your career within a fast-growing, dynamic Procurement Department, and provides strong job security for the successful candidate.
The role is offering up to £67k plus benefits, with significant flexibility around working from home and some travel expected to offices in the South East.
- Business Partnering with Senior Stakeholders, driving Stakeholder Management within Digital and IT and ensuring alignment in terms of strategic roadmapping.
- Defining and setting Sourcing Strategy for IT and Digital, including Core Software, Hardware and Cyber Security Procurement. Ensuring a joined-up approach.
- High-level complex Procurement management and people management
- Standardisation and rationalisation of corporate service contracts UK-wide and globally.
- Work closley with Supply Chain to ensure the required support is in place.
- Play a key role in the global transformation of this organisation, shaping, influencing and driving transformational and monetary value.
- Senior Category Management experience within IT and Digital, demonstrating previous, successful Procurement Strategy Creation.
- Alongside a core source to contract skillset, experience managing large, complex contracts.
- The ability to engage effectively with very senior-level stakeholders with gravitas, influencing decision making and gaining buy-in, as well as ensuring a joined-up approach.
- Previous team management experience.
- Ideally some experience within a regulated environment.
If interested please apply asap, and any questions, please contact email@example.com / call 01483213310