£90000 - £110000 per annum + + package
5 months ago
Iconic FMCG brand with a fantastic historic pedigree is looking for an IT Procurement Leader who will bring gravitas and expertise, reporting directly into the CPO, with the opportunity to step up and act as second in command.
Role: IT Procurement Lead
Salary: Up to £110K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Home Counties or Midlands - Flexible working
It is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, so they're looking for someone up for the challenge that is able to thrive in this dynamic environment.
You will have experience in managing teams and delivering complex IT sourcing projects across Cyber Security, IT Professional Services, Hardware and Software categories.
You will lead the IT Category and be tasked with developing and delivering cutting edge procurement, strategic sourcing and category management solutions, operating as an internal business partner to key stakeholders across this complex 'blue-chip' organisation
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of all areas covered by an IT department including Cyber Security, hardware, software and IT Professional Services
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex, global, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will have experience of leading and developing teams
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified
Please apply asap and ideally send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org