£300 - £350 per day
8 months ago
A London Borough Council has an urgent requirement for an experienced public sector Interim IT Contract Manager with a grounding in IT procurement.
This is an interim role offering up to £350 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in South London.
- The main purpose of this role is to plan, manage, and deliver the procurement via direct award of two major IT applications.
- Developing and negotiating contract terms, conditions, modifications, service standards, payment mechanisms, penalties and incentives.
- Working to critical deadlines, ensuring any blockers, risks and issues are identified and mitigation plans developed and put in to place to enable delivery.
- This role requires extensive knowledge and experience of IT procurement and contract management within the public sector following the OJEU framework.
- The ability to engage with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met whilst balancing the need to leverage value and flexibility throughout the entire contract life.
- Capable of producing procurement documentation to a high standard, applying rigour and attention to detail.
There is significant time pressure associated with this opportunity so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie Mackinlay at Jamie.email@example.com with any questions.