£50000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
18 days ago
Role: IT Procurement & Contract Manager
Salary: Up to £60K + Bonus + 30% Pension + Private Medical + Life Assurance + 30 Days Holiday
Location: London (Agile / Flex Working)
***Due to our client's requirements - all applicants must present current and valid UK RTW***
1st Executive are delighted to bring to market a campaign of exclusive & retained IT & Technology Procurement & Contract Management vacancies in the Public Sector.
An exciting opportunity to join a newly appointed Head of IT Procurement as he builds capability and expertise to support a £1bn p/a IT & Technology spend base. You will help future proof customer experience, enable a digital workforce, strengthen cyber defences and improve resilience, whilst helping to maximising revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs. In collaboration with the IT stakeholder community, you will play a key role in helping 30,000 employees be more productive in their jobs, whilst contributing to the organisation objective of achieving Net Zero by 2030
You will play a key role in delivering end to end procurement projects, from concept through specification, contract and procurement design, delivery and execution stages across the breadth of the IT & Technology category portfolio - spanning Software, SaaS, Digital, App Dev, Cyber, EUC, Hosting, Networks, ERP and front line technology applications. To succeed in the role you will be required to identify opportunities for commercial innovation as well as value through saving opportunities by utilising timely and accurate management information.
- Procurement experience gained in either a Public Sector organisation, or similar regulated industry - familiar with PCR / OJEU
- A record of delivering IT & Technology sourcing projects on time and within budget
- Experience with Tier 1 IT suppliers - demonstrating an understanding of their offerings, differentiators and commercial models
- Strong knowledge of writing contractual requirements and assessing specifications for Information Systems
- Experience in contract management and administration
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and agreeing Contract terms and conditions and commercial schedules