Up to £75000 per annum + plus benefits
15 days ago
Luxury high-end retailer with a globally recognised brand require an IT Oracle Category Manager on a 12-month FTC, based in prestigious Central London offices.
1st Executive are delighted to be bringing a brand new IT Oracle Category Manager role to the market. As the IT Oracle Category Manager you will have technical competence along with a proven track record of managing large complex Oracle agreements or, with similar major IT software and service providers. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the CIO, CPO and senior stakeholders within the business. The role is highly visible, and they are looking for someone who really enjoys negotiations, landscape mapping and stakeholder interaction. This is an international role with a multi-cultural team and you will be speaking with teams across the regions.
A globally recognised, high end retailer with prestigious offices in central London. More than just the sum of its products - it's a brand that promises to surprise, amaze and amuse its customers by delivering extraordinary customer experiences and, their people are central to achieving this.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Technical competency and a proven track record of delivery in Procurement management in the IT category preferably managing Oracle contracts in retail or a similar fast paced service environment. experience to cover all commercial aspects of IT (Software, Hardware, Services)
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experienced people manager
- Strong influencer
- Effective supplier performance manager
- Senior level negotiator and good technical understanding of IT contracts with program and project management experience
- Proven success of management of Oracle products and services or with an IT supplier of similar size and complexity
What you'll get in return
- Working in prestigious Central London office space with a blend of WFH
- Salary upto £75K
- Competitive holidays and benefits
- Part of a prestigious brand and empowered team