£65000 - £80000 per annum + + package
about 1 year ago
A British multinational Banking and Financial Services holding company, one of the largest Banks in the world is currently recruiting. The client are looking for a Category Manager within IT Procurement to create and implement the category strategy across the IT portfolio.
Location: Southampton, 2 days in London
Title: IT Category Manager
Salary: Up to £80k + Bonus + Healthcare + very competitive Pension
- Plan, implement and lead global category strategy for the software/enterprise apps space
- Personally responsible for up to around $200m per year as part of a team with circa $900m annual spend
- Overcoming the challenge of countries doing their own thing vs global strategy
- Must have experience negotiating, drafting contract and commercial terms with IT Enterprise Applications and dealt with various leading providers. i.e SAP, Oracle, Microsoft
- Collaborate with global businesses and global stakeholders of various levels of seniority, influencing regarding Category direction, procurement approaches and methodology
If the IT Category Manager role is of interest, please give James Geens a call on 01483 213 303 or apply through the link below.