£50000 - £65000 per annum
15 days ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies for key spend areas, working collaboratively with business stakeholders to deliver a combination of quick wins and longer term strategic reviews and initiatives.
- Be responsible for working closely with UK departments to define requirements, assist with identifying vendors, lead RFX process and evaluations, negotiations etc.
- Provide market insights into the sourcing process on projects within categories of expertise
- Perform due diligence reviews to ensure compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements
- Negotiating with external service providers/suppliers to deliver best service and a value proposition
- Recording of supply agreements on the firms global contracts database
- Provide training, as appropriate, to business partners on Procurement & Supplier Management framework, policies, standards, processes, procedures and alignment with Global procurement processes
- Keeping up to date with procurement industry changes
- Assisting Legal Counsel in negotiating terms of services/supply agreement
- Work collaboratively with suppliers and business stakeholders to identifying opportunities for cost savings/process improvements across the bank
- Report on third party risk and where necessary challenge operational requirements and supplier spend.
- Actively manage and monitor adherence to procurement & supplier management process, governance and policy.
- Drive continuous improvement in the service provided to the Business and generate ideas and initiatives to stimulate an ongoing pipeline of enhancements.
- Conduct third-party reviews on selected third-party's to ensure business relationships are fostered and maintained.
- Managing supplier relationships and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's). Produce and deliver reports to senior management to track productivity, quality and efficiency of third party relationship