£60000 - £80000 per annum + + package
about 1 month ago
Iconic FMCG brand with a fantastic historic pedigree is looking for an IT Category Manager. You will report directly to the IT Category Lead.
Role: IT Category Manager
Salary: Up to £80K + Excellent Benefits
Location: Flexible working
It is a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, so they're looking for someone up for the challenge that can thrive in this dynamic environment.
You will have experience of delivering complex IT sourcing projects across Cyber Security, IT Professional Services and Software categories
You will create strategic category plans, manage end to end procurement, and influence key stakeholders
- You will demonstrate specific Procurement experience of all areas covered by an IT department including Cyber Security, hardware, software and IT Professional Services
- You will demonstrate Procurement experience gained in a complex, global, 'blue-chip' environment
- You will demonstrate a consultative approach to engaging and influencing key stakeholders
- You will have team leadership experience
- You will be comfortable operating in an autonomous Procurement environment, and be willing to lead and manage end to end IT sourcing projects
- Ideally Degree & MCIPS qualified
Please apply asap and ideally send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org