IT Category Manager
£60000 - £90000 per annum
5 days ago
Role: IT Category Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000 + Package
Requirement: IT Category Manager with Telecoms experience required to continue growth of cutting edge global technology provider with head offices in London.
Specific telecoms / telco / telecommunications experience required to manage portfolio of suppliers across satellite technology and communications infrastructure.
Bring your experience of strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management to work in a global team maximising supplier-delivered value and ensuring end-to-end supply chain is fit for purpose.
- Develop, initiate and deliver sourcing and category strategies.
- Provide leadership engaging with current and new suppliers
- Develop resilience across the supply chain
- Provide stakeholders with a commercially attractive solutions in secure, high-performing environment
- End-to-end management of supplier contracts; from implementation to ongoing performance
- Proactively manage, report and optimise third-party spend and suppliers performance
- Implementing Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) with relevant suppliers
Experience: Experience of working in an ever evolving environment with challenging external forces affecting nuanced unique localised factors in bespoke deployment of global operation will be fundamental to success.
Experience of working in the satellite or telecoms industry sourcing and managing field engineering and knowledge and experience of working with third party logistics partners and freight forwarders will be attractive.
Company: Listed in Fortune 500 with global presence, offices in over 20 countries and a high performing truly collaborative diverse and dynamic team.
If of interest, please apply online and ideally also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange a time to discuss your background, suitability and the role itself in more detail.