£45000 - £90000 per annum + + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
12 days ago
IT Category Lead - Software - £90K (London)
Salary: Up to £90K + Bonus + Final Salary Pension + Free Travel
Location: Multiple London Offices (Hybrid working - 2.5 days p/w)
1st Executive are delighted to bring to market an exclusive & retained recruitment campaign for a high-profile public sector organisation who are playing a key role in London's economic recovery, generating in excess of 9bn in revenue for the capital p/a, whilst supporting the Major's objective of achieving a Net Zero target by 2030 - creating a better quality of life for all of its communities now and in the future!
IT & Technology Procurement Team:
There has been no better time to join as our client undertakes a significant transformation journey, with the strategic objective of providing a best in class IT & Technology Procurement capability which will deliver value through innovation and risk mitigation across a £1bn p/a IT & Technology Procurement spend base - helping to future proof customer experience, enable a digital workforce, strengthen cyber defences and improve resilience, whilst helping to maximising revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs. In collaboration with the IT stakeholder community, the IT & technology Procurement team play a key role in helping 30,000 employee's be more productive in their jobs.
- As the IT Category Lead for Software, you will be responsible for big ticket high profile projects managing a spend of £50m, plus additional project spend of up to £15m in support of ERP transformation encompassing;
- ERP software re-procurement (SAP etc)
- SAP S/4HANA system integrator
- S/4 support/operate
- Data Centre hyperscaler (hosting and support)
- You will lead and mentor a team of 7 - supporting and influencing key stakeholders across the IT & Technology function
- Key to your success in role, will be gaining a rapid understanding of governance and the use of the SAP Ariba tendering system
- IT Procurement experience, specifically in the ERP space (SAP or Oracle) and Cloud Hosting
- Familiarity with relevant Public Sector procurement regulations and governance experience.
- Collaborative team mindset with the ability to balance multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business stakeholders, utilising a varying approach and providing appropriate challenge and thought leadership to influence and support business decision making,
- Good communication (verbal and written) with the ability to think clearly and problem solve
- Lead and develop a team to ensure high quality commercial outcomes.
- Ideally MCIPS qualified
If this sounds like you, please send your updated cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.