£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
22 days ago
Role: IT Buyer (Supplier Relationship Management - SRM)
Salary: Up to £36K + Package
Location: Gloucester + Flex Working + Excellent Corporate Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for an IT Buyer with some experience managing supplier relationships within a Procurement function- coupled with the chance to join an organisation undertaking significant transformation, moving the dial from a risk adverse business to a commercially driven organisation where Procurement & SRM are at the forefront of the organisations strategy to drive value and reduce costs for both internal and external customers alike.
Flexible arrangements on home/Gloucester office working are available.
Role: -Supplier Management, IT Technology
You will join a newly created IT Procurement & SRM team, supporting the design, develop and stand-up a new commercial supplier management model that will drive commercial value across engagement with all 3rd party Technology vendors. The team support a 3rd party spend portfolio of c£250m spanning 3 distinct areas:
- Infrastructure - Cloud, Mainframe, Telecoms and IT Security
- Digital - AI, Machine Learning and FinTech
- Software & Services - both Colleague and Customer facing Software and Applications
You will support the management of IT & Technology Supplier Relationships, Performance and Delivery across a portfolio of business critical suppliers, designing and implementing KPI's & SLA's, in turn delivering performance and efficiency across the group. Further to the day-to-day responsibilities, the jobholder will be involved in supporting the development of SRM tools and methodology within a relatively 'Greenfield' environment. Also, it is expected that the jobholder will provide help to implement a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme, ensuring 3rd party suppliers contribute and deliver in line with the organisations CSR agenda.
- Demonstrates some Supplier Management experience, gained within a traditional Procurement or Supplier Management function.
- Skilled in supplier performance and relationship management - demonstrating experience of driving value and savings through in-life contract negotiations.
- Evidence of of driving value and commercial benefit from Vendors
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Degree qualified.
A fantastic opportunity to develop and grow your career. Click apply!