Up to £45000 per annum + Pension, share plan, discount scheme
over 1 year ago
IT Buyer - £45k
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual with IT Procurement experience, looking to take the next step in your career?
My client, a multinational leader in technology, is offering an exciting opportunity to join their dynamic and changing organisation, as an IT Buyer. This role offers unmatched opportunity for progression, strong job security and coaching within a supportive environment.
This is a remote role is paying up to £45k, plus attractive benefits.
- Carry out negotiations with major suppliers to agree positive, long-term contracts.
- Lead bids, achieving value for money across systems, software, equipment and components
- Ensure strong working relationships are maintained with Procurement stakeholders and major suppliers
- Maintain an awareness of the market and suppliers
- Ensure Procurement projects are delivered to time and cost milestones
- Carry out risk management and ensure compliance against relevant legislation and requirements
- At least 3 years' Indirect Procurement experience, with specific IT Sourcing experience (general IT hardware and software).
- The ability to engage successfully and negotiate with key Stakeholders.
- The ability to operate autonomously within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Driven and enthusiastic, with a core background in Procurement and ideally experience across a breadth of industries.
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap or contact Claire on email@example.com or 01483213310