£600 - £670 per day + (INSIDE IR35)
about 1 month ago
9 Months +
Role: INTERIM IT Business Analyst
Rate: Up to £670 p/d (INSIDE IR35)
Duration: 9 Months +
Location: London (Agile / Flex Working)
- You will be a Technical Business Analyst with experience gained in the Global Financial Services sector, encompassing both Front & Middle Office exposure, with knowledge of associated Product Lines and Asset Classes.
- Supporting the Middle Office Finance IT team, you will operate in an AGILE Dev Op's environment, with responsibility for analysing Data from Front Office systems and presenting findings and recommendations spanning P&L and Risk to various stakeholders across multiple business units.
- The role supports a broader migration and consolidation of complex data sourcing for these systems on to a 'Big Data' based architecture
- Deep Financial Services sector experience
- Strong technical skills, especially in both writing and interpreting SQL
- Previous experience of working on Big Data environments including knowledge of associated technologies (e.g. Hadoop, Spark)
- Finance background with broad knowledge of financial instruments, including: OTCs, Credit Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives, Securities Financing Transactions inc. Repos and Stock Borrow Lending, ETDs, FX, Equities and ETDs.
- Previous experience on Data Modelling of Trade, Position, Product, Cashflow, Valuation, Risk, Collateral, Accounting, Client,Reference and Market Data
- Experience of an Agile/Scrum/DevOps delivery environment