£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + Benefits
9 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT Procurement Manager to play a key role, as part of a 'Greenfield' Procurement build programme, for a high performing Retail brand. You will report directly to the newly appointed Head of Procurement, supporting a spend portfolio in excess of £250m p/a.
The jobholder will lead the IT Procurement spend portfolio covering Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Digital, Cyber and Cloud categories. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a newly established Procurement function. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
It's expected that the candidate be able to demonstrate broad experience within the IT procurement category:
- IT Procurement Category experience, encompassing Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Digital, Cyber and Cloud
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Technology stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS