Up to £55000 per annum + Extensive benefits
4 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT & Technology Procurement Manager to play a key role, supporting a fast growing Procurement function within a fast growing PLC business who are winning market share year on year!
The jobholder will lead the IT Procurement spend portfolio covering Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Digital, Cyber and Cloud categories. This is an exciting opportunity to take a key role within a newly established Procurement function. The jobholder will have end to end responsibility for the category, including data analysis, development of sourcing strategy and delivery of sourcing projects, whilst contributing to the development of SRM strategy for the category.
It's expected that the candidate be able to demonstrate broad experience within the IT Procurement category:
- IT Procurement Category experience, encompassing Software, Hardware, Telecoms, Networks, Digital, Cyber and Cloud
- Excellent track record of engaging and influencing key Technology stakeholders in a fast paced organisation
- Legal awareness of contract risks & experience of drafting bespoke contract terms
- Degree qualified (or equivalent)
- Preferably a fully qualified member of CIPS
If this is of interest to you please call Dan Eeles at 1st Executive on 01483 212198 or email to arrange a time to talk on email@example.com