£55000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
13 days ago
Role: IT & Technology Commercial Manager
Salary: Up to £65K + Final Salary Pension + Free Travel on TfL network + 75% Network Rail discount
Location: London (Southwark, North Greenwich or Stratford) - 2.5 days p/w in office
1st Executive are delighted to bring to market a campaign of exclusive & retained IT & Technology Procurement & Commercial Management vacancies for Transport for London (TfL).
TfL are playing a key role in London's economic recovery, generating in excess of 9bn in revenue for the capital p/a, whilst supporting the Major's objective of achieving a Net Zero target by 2030 - creating a better quality of life for all of its communities now and in the future! To view our campaign prospectus which provides a full introduction to the exciting opportunities available with TfL please visit 1st Executive's website.
IT Procurement & Commercial Team:
There has been no better time to join TfL as our client undertakes a significant transformation journey, with the strategic objective of providing a best in class IT Procurement & Commercial capability which will deliver value through innovation and risk mitigation across a £1bn p/a IT & Technology Procurement spend base - helping to future proof customer experience, enable a digital workforce, strengthen cyber defences and improve resilience, whilst helping to maximising revenue generation opportunities and reduce operating costs. In collaboration with the IT stakeholder community, the IT & technology Procurement team play a key role in helping 30,000 employees be more productive in their jobs.
As a Commercial Manager you'll provide support for strategic commercial direction for IT & Technology projects and categories from concept through specification, contract and procurement, design, delivery and support. To succeed in the role you will be required to identify high value for money saving opportunities through timely and accurate management information. Commercial Manager opportunities exist across all category verticals - including:
- Surface Tech Op's
- Underground Tech Op's
- Revenue Collection & Payments
- Asset Management
- Hosting & Networks
- Digital & App Development
- Cyber and EUC
- Commercial / Procurement experience gained in either a Public Sector organisation, or regulated industry - familiar with PCR / OJEU
- A record of delivering IT & Technology sourcing projects on time and within budget
- Experience with Tier 1 IT suppliers - demonstrating an understanding of their offerings, differentiators and commercial models
- Strong knowledge of writing contractual requirements and assessing specifications for Information Systems
- Experience in contract management and administration
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and agreeing Contract terms and conditions and commercial schedules
Diversity & Inclusion:
TfL are committed to diversity and inclusion, representing the city they serve, in order to become a more innovative and efficient organisation. They are a disability confident employer who will guarantee an interview to any candidate who meets all of the essential criteria.
***applicants must present current and valid UK RTW***