Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
£28000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Job: Inventory Manager
Salary: £28-35K + Benefits
Core Function: Inventory Manager for Agricultural business managing stock levels and 'Goods IN' 'Goods Out' from raw material to finished product.
This is a business critical strategic role working closely with internal departments, including Commercial Operations and Production to assist with production planning and fulfilment.
- Core Supply Chain knowledge is fundamental to this role and and an ability to relate that across fluctuating supply and demand issues.
- Manufacturing and production experience would give you a strong foundation of knowledge to be able to further develop in line with unique business demands.
- Stock Control, Inventory Management, Production Planning and Warehouse experience would all be advantageous.
- This is a hands on role for someone who is data driven in what they do.
- Strong Excel experience would help with management and reporting demands of this role.
- Communication and engagement skills are key - working in a small team you will be expected to drive wider corporate strategy to deliver desired outcomes.
- Training and development are available for someone who shows the right behaviours and a willingness to work in a collaborative and challenging environment.
To learn more about this opportunity and other Supply Chain jobs across the East of England please contact email@example.com