£40000 - £65000 per annum + Competitive package
3 months ago
1st Executive are currently working with a FTSE250 company, based in Northamptonshire, to identify a proactive and dynamic Inventory Control Manager, who will lead and manage the Inventory Control team in order to deliver both stock and customer service levels, driving optimum inventory to support profitable sales growth and return on Investment
As part of this rapidly developing division, the jobholder will develop and execute an Inventory investment strategy for specified Categories to deliver:
- Category Inventory value to budget
- Inventory Health targets of good v excess & bad stock
- Target inventory availability
- Maximise sales opportunity through optimum inventory depth
- Influence NES score
The jobholder will work closely with Commercial Category/Product Managers, Supplier Performance teams, pricing team and Inventory Management Teams to ensure all strategy plans are executed to ensure maximum results. The jobholder will support the category margin ambition through point of purchase negotiations, negotiate sales of excess provisioned inventory to brokers and ensure you manage Category sales to budget.
The jobholder will be commercially aware of changes in market/supply trends and system developments, ensuring they develop and bring new ideas into the business and develop the capability of the team.
- Proven Leadership experience in an international environment (matrix organisation is a plus) - an innovative change leader and culture and talent champion
- Understanding and application experience of Inventory Management principles and techniques, including Demand Forecasting, Inventory policies and Inventory delivery management.
- Experience of using continuous improvement methodologies to deliver value
- Experienced in developing proactive strategies and practices to be deployed across team and Geographies
- A collaborative team player across a business with fast moving, customer driven markets
- Experience of managing a multi discipline team
- Experience of working with an online digital toolset (JDA, SAP is an advantage)