£65000 - £85000 per annum
about 2 months ago
1st-Executive are mandated with a well-known Tier 1 Banking organisation, currently searching for a Commercial Contracts Manager to manage various intragroup contracts. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-known global banking organisation who are operating in global markets.
The Contract Manager will lead the goal to drive efficient commercial contract management and be responsible for effective management of the contract compliance team and execution of key activities, critical for effective maintenance of the UK contracts, Service Schedules and a robust controls framework; and supporting other Organisation and Cost projects and initiatives.
- Manage reporting of intragroup service and any queries in relation to this
- Create a process and technology backbone to ensure a seamless and smooth process of creating, negotiating, storing and retrieving contracts
- Enhance value of sourcing activities by creating a standardised contract management process
- Managing key cost systems and ensuring they are reflective of cost incurred and committed
- Provide sound contracting practices and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Experienced in running full end to end management of contracts.
- BAU in life management.
- Responsible for full life cycle of that contract.
- End to end - anything from Obligations, full governance and oversight of that supplier - working with IT teams and making sure it runs properly.
- Drive value for money through the identification and delivery of savings and value protection.
- Drive performance by optimising the appropriate contractual levers and wider relationship Mitigate and manage supply risk.