£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance
about 1 year ago
My client is a leading global facility services company who are seeking an Internal Audit Manager. This is a newly created role for a commercial auditor to work alongside and audit the clients that support the restoration projects for the business. This role will suit an internal audit manager with a commercial background or a commercial Financial Analyst with some previous experience of Audit. This is a fantastic time to join a successful, growing corporation in an exciting newly created position.
To formulate an effective internal audit plan and timetable that provides regular and timely assessment of financial, commercial and operational practices.
* Collate and review all financial reports from the franchise network, analysing data and trends.
* Conduct full audits at franchisee offices majoring on risk management, control management and assessing financial reliability.
* Oversee and manage the internal compliance team with regard to audits of client contracts.
* Produce and manage an effective risk register for distribution to the board of directors.
Professional and personal competencies/qualifications
Strong financial and commercial awareness in a contracting environment.
* Strong financial accounting and auditing experience gained in a complex business and operating model.
* Strong IT and data analytical skills with an eye for detail.
* Strong and effective communication skills in both written and oral form.
* Pragmatic and tenacious in nature but able to display independence of thought.