£75 - £85 per hour
over 1 year ago
Interim Workday Programme Manager REMOTE
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Programme Manager, with strong HR Technology and Workday experience, to join one of the world's largest and most innovative medical device firms, during their business-wide digital transformation programme.
A contract to the end of December, with strong scope for extension, this role is offering £80 - £85 per hour (37.5 hours per week, umbrella, inside IR35), and is based remotely.
As part of this leading client's global HR Technology transformation, you will provide key Programme Management support for their 6 dedicated workstreams, with a focus on Workday.
This will be a solution focused role for the deployment of Absence, Time Tracking, and Benefits in Workday, spanning markets in EMEA, APAC and America regions. You will also provide programme support for the stand up of global payroll integration, a project for the automation of offers and a piece of work around how the organisation manage and process contract workers.
You will be required to manage stakeholders across programme boards and steering committees, manage budgets and payments, and carry out roadmapping exercises to shape the landscape for 2023.
- Strong, previous Technology Programme management experience within a large organisation and for a complex piece of work.
- Excellent experience across the Workday ecosystem.
- A broad knowledge of HR technology and employee experience.
- Knowledge of full-lifecycle HR processes.
- Excellent communication ability, confident liaising with senior stakeholders.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP.