South East England, England
£800 - £880 per day
2 months ago
12 months +
Interim Workday Implementation Lead £800-880 per day
A fantastic opportunity for a Workday Implementation Lead or Project Manager to join a world-leading, FTSE 100 Energy company, at the forefront of their field in sustainability and investment in the cutting-edge tech to support their aims for carbon neutrality.
This will be a key role in support of my client's implementation of the Workday Recruiting module, as a functional expert, demonstrating deep experience of supporting Workday implementations.
This role's will be a minimum of 12 months, with potential to span to August 2023, offering between £800 and £880 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in South-East England.
As Workday Functional Implementation Lead, you will build strong relationships across the functions and deliver your part of my client's high-profile and quality project.
- Working closely with key, internal stakeholders and implementation partners, you will drive the delivery of a quality solution.
- Create the global functional design, integration plan, configuration and testing.
- Ensure the delivery of the project to time, cost and quality targets, regularly reporting on status.
- Managing and mitigating any risks.
- Facilitate design sessions, and translate business requirements into functional designs.
- Leading configuration and testing.
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships with stakeholders at all levels and resolved any process or technical issues.
- Strong experience implementing Workday Recruiting.
- Excellent knowledge within applicant tracking systems, including experience in the design and configuration of business processes.
- Ability to engage effectively and partner with business stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Strives for excellent user experience.
- Strong Project Management ability, across both Agile and Waterfall.
If interested, please apply ASAP, and any questions please email email@example.com