£600 - £700 per day
25 days ago
Interim Workday Consultant - £700 per day (inside)
Currently recruiting an Interim Solutions Architect, on behalf of a FTSE 100 leader in FMCG, to be instrumental in their Recruitment and Onboarding transformation, creating solutions designs and driving the implementation of new HR systems and processes globally.
You will design technical solutions and improve business capability, ensuring adherence to relevant legislation and regulations. You will work closely with technical teams and senior business stakeholders, cross-functionally and across geographies.
This role is an initial 4-month contract, with flexible working from home and in London, offering up to £700 per day (inside IR35, through Umbrella).
- Lead high-level technical design for HR solutions as part of the transformation programme.
- Create the design of the HR solutions' integration with Workday, across areas including offer portals and onboarding portals, and referrals.
- Create meaningful illustrations of the solution architecture, presenting effectively to both technical and non-technical senior stakeholders, securing buy-in and approval.
- 5+ years' experience in designing and implementing HR Recruiting and Onboarding solutions, preferably with organisations integrating solutions with Workday.
- 3+ years' implementing service-oriented architecture and enterprise application integration using technologies, ideally Mulesoft
- 2+ years' experience in design and integration of the Avature platform
- Experience in Agile delivery
- Experience with foundational web service and API technologies e.g. WSDL, WS, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, and JSON.
- Strong understanding of other relevant technologies e.g. ServiceNow, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory, OKTA and Mulesoft
- Ideally TOGAF certification
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com