£300 - £350 per day
5 months ago
Interim Wholesale Account Manager £350pd
Currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for an Interim Account Executive to join a leading, FTSE 100 FMCG organisation, and hold full P&L responsibility for a number of wholesale accounts across London.
This position is an initial 6-month contract, with strong scope to extend, with a blended approach to working from home and in London, offering up to £350 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
As Interim National Account Executive, you will hold responsibility for the commercial performance of 8 wholesale Accounts, primarily across London with spends c.£3m.
You will manage and direct their P&L, agree and manage any promotional activity, manage key customer relationships, from invoicing to helping with deliveries.
In addition, you will drive opportunities for improved performance and unlock sustainable growth, interpret return on investment, and ensure that crucial customer data is robustly managed.
- Previous Account Management experience.
- Strong, direct P&L Management experience
- Excellent commercial skills and the ability to network internally.
- Strong skills of engagement with stakeholders up to a senior level.
- The ability to handle conflict and stay calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Advantageous would be some experience within the drinks industry.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email email@example.com