£680 - £785 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Venture Builder - £785pd
Role: Venture Builder - Science, Technology and Engineering.
Rate: £785 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35).
Duration: 6 months initial.
Location: London (Hybrid - 3 days per week).
Client: FTSE 100, Global, Energy organisation.
An Interim Venture Builder to join a world-leader in Energy, within their hub for invention, in engineering and innovation. This business drives newly invented technology and businesses championing improvement and learning.
This Team create the vision for world-changing products, inform future investments through analysis of business case hypothesis, Hire and Coach founders, launch and manage products, up-skill team members, and scale and deploy products.
- Work as part of a Team of Venture Builders to co-build from vision, to deployment at scale.
- Organise start-up Teams and run bespoke workshops which drive success.
- Interface with key stakeholders across functions and levels to onboard new start-ups, manage product development, and encourage regular status updates with sponsors.
- Drive Programme Management, tracking progress, financials and metrics.
- Build across validation, business case, hypothesis testing, product design, early launch, and stretching. possibility.
- Experience as a Venture Builder, Product Manager, Operator, or similar, having worked on numerous 0-1 / 1-10 projects.
- Ability to simplify complex problems into testable steps.
- Data-driven, able to interrogate metrics and create opportunities for valuable metrics.
- Product management and an ability to translate vision into launches.
- Entrepreneurial experience of b2b sales and value creation.
- Prior experience within a large, complex, global organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org