£400 - £489 per day
6 months ago
6 months +
Interim User Experience Design Delivery Lead £489 REMOTE
A fantastic opportunity to be a key part of my FTSE 100, FMCG client's transformation to becoming a data-centric and driven organisation, as an Interim User Experience Design Delivery Lead.
This role is a 6-month contract, with excellent scope for extension (transformation project lasts 2 years), offering up to £489 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), REMOTE based, with ad-hoc meetings in London.
This FMCG market-leader is undergoing a massive data and technology-enabled transformation project, to drive decision marking capabilities and insight, via standardised KPIs, consistent user experience, a single source of data, advance analytics, and new data and metrics capabilities.
You will work to define the overall project strategy and user experience, creating frameworks for key design components.
Carrying out vendor management, you will ensure the successful delivery of Experience Design deliverables against the defined scope of work, Ensure quality, and monitor and rate vendors.
Collaboration will be an integral component to this role - you will own key stakeholder relationships with my client's move a more design-led structure, establishing good, working relationships with the Development Team.
You will resolve any blockages with the vendor team, as well as ensuring the right team structure and ways of working are in place.
You will lead a number of meetings and project meetings, as part of the Agile Sprint Cycle.
- Strong User Experience Design background, across 5 years +
- Experience within Agency, Consulting, In-house, or a combination of these environments.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively with key stakeholders up to a senior level.
- Good experience in Big Data technologies.
- Experience of Agile practices and techniques.
- Able to be a 'dot connector', with solution-based, innovative thinking.
- Ideally an FMCG / packaged goods background.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com