Interim Treasury Transformation Manager £600 p/d
£550 - £600 per day
8 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative sustainable technology organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Treasury Transformation Manager.
This is an urgent requirement offering up to £600 p/d inside IR35 on a 6-month initial contract. The client is based in Central London offering hybrid working 2 days per week in the office.
The Treasury Manager will be instrumental in the Treasury transformation strategy which will include supporting the Head of Treasury Services in delivering a defined global cash management structure, scoping an IHB and taking ownership of Treasury management systems improvements. This role will also provide middle/back- office support for the department.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to join a business at an incredibly exciting time in its transformation journey.
- Supporting the execution of the Treasury transformation strategy; middle and back- office focus.
- Taking an active role in the delivery of the IHB, BCM and cash management projects to optimise the way we work.
- Driving efficiency and cost savings across our current cash management structure.
- Supporting the Head of Treasury Services in M&A and/or divestment activity, including due diligence, closing, funding and integration.
- Owning the Treasury management upgrades and improvements driving efficient use of IT2.
- Managing project to import camt statements into IT2, replacing MT940
- Managing project to upload and review bank charges for the group
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the Treasury systems: IT2 and IT2Anywhere, SWIFT, 360T and Misys.
- Deputising for the Head of Treasury Services where required and support the Treasury Back office team.
- Reviewing, challenging and streamlining Treasury middle/back processes working closely with wider Treasury team.
- Managing the update of bank mandates and taking responsibility to improve the process
- Approving payments on a daily/weekly basis.
- Member of the ACT or fully qualified accountant (Qualified Accountant ACA).
- Some experience in a similar role in a multinational corporate environment
- Good working knowledge of a large ERP system; SAP (Preferred)/Oracle/JDE and experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Strong understanding of risk, controls and processes
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply ASAP and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.