£500 - £550 per day
about 2 months ago
To Feb 2023
Interim Treasury Manager £500-550pd
An incredibly exciting interim opportunity for a Treasury Manager to be truly instrumental in a Global Manufacturing Leader's transformation strategy, including the delivery of a defined global cash management structure and significant system improvements.
This contract runs until February 2023, offering between £500 and £550 per day (Umbrella, Inside IR35), with a hybrid approach to working from home and in London.
An unmatched opportunity to be a key part of the transformation journey for this FTSE 250 business. Reporting into the Head of Treasury, you will support the execution of the Treasury Transformation Strategy, with a middle and back-office focus.
- Actively support the delivery of IHB, BCM and cash management projects.
- Drive efficiency and cost savings in the cash management structure.
- Support M&A and divestment activity.
- Own and upgrades or continuous improvement to Treasury Management.
- Oversee daily management of Treasury systems.
- Working closely with the Treasury Team to review and streamline Treasury processes.
- Approve payments daily and weekly.
- Previous experience in a similar Treasury role, within a multinational, matrix environment.
- Fully qualified Accountant, or member of ACT.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, ideally SAP.
- Confidence with the full Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build meaningful relationships to a senior level.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org