£450 - £535 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Treasury Financial Analyst - £535pd
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Treasury Financial Analyst to join a world-leading Energy company, and provide key support on, maintain and reconcile their accounting ledgers.
This company is at the forefront of their field in terms of sustainability, with aims to become carbon neutral by 2050 and significant investment going into sustainable energy and the tech to support.
This role is an initial 12-month contract, offering up to £535 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with a blended approach to working from home and in their offices in central London.
As Interim Financial Analyst, you will be central to my FTSE 100 Energy client's Treasury Finance unit, who provide all accounting, reporting and control support - this is a high-profile and fast-paced environment with $multi-bn spend responsibility.
- Maintain and reconcile accounting ledgers end-to-end, including transactional postings activities, MI reporting and Control Assurance.
- Finance Project activity.
- Providing key financial support, including testing for a system replacement project.
- Liaison with external auditors on a quarterly basis, explaining any results and decisions made on Accounting Treatment.
- Maintain relevant financial control documentation.
- Excellent background as a Treasury Accountant.
- Strong reporting ability, including across any financial issues.
- Accounting qualification - must be fully qualified.
- Industry background within financial services, within a global, matrix environment.
- Experience with Treasury Management systems and exposure to IFRS.
- Good communication skills up to a senior level.
If interested, please apply asap and any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org