£580 - £680 per day
3 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most recognisable financial institutions has an urgent requirement for an interim Treasury Business Analyst.
This is an initial interim contract running to the end of 2022 offering up to £680 p/d inside IR35 and majority home working.
This role joins a multi-year programme to deliver the changes to meet Global Treasury vision, taking the Treasury function on a journey to a future state where it is equipped to better safeguard and optimise financial resources of the Group. To achieve this, investments in technology and people will be required in five key areas:
- Markets Treasury and Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book (IRRBB)
- Capital Management
- Establishing a new Financial Resources Management team which include modelling and analytics capabilities
- Strengthening the Global Treasury functions and operations by establishing a Strategy, Execution and Controls team
- The role will play a key play a key role in helping design and implement/embed a best practice approach to Deposit Behaviouralisation Modelling that will be rolled out across group entities through 2023 & 2024
- The role holder will take ownership of current state analysis and the consolidation & production of the best practice, operating model, scorecards and any other artefacts that support Markets Treasury's vision
- Identification of new and existing processes and procedures impacted through the delivery of best practices
- Ensuring that any designed or impacted processes & procedures are compliant with governance standards
- Working with business leads to ensure the successful embedding of best practices into FRM and wider Markets Treasury organisation
- This role is included within the Group's treasury transformation programme.
- The role will involve dealing with numerous diverse stakeholders and will require the person in the role to display, maturity, strong communication skills, tact and diplomacy
- Broad understanding of banking treasury, including IRRBB and liquidity risk
- Good BA skills including requirements documentation and process modelling
- Strong experience as a BA defining and implementing ways of working and operating models
- Experienced facing off to multiple stakeholders within complex organisation structures
- Experience of model risk governance practices, procedures and roles & responsibilities
- Minimum of 7 years broad-based banking experience in financial services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Result oriented team player who can foster strong and collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.