Up to £500 per day
20 days ago
Interim Transformation Procurement Manager - £500 per day
My client, a FTSE 100 market-leader, is currently recruiting an Interim Transformation Procurement Manager. This role is at the centre of the company's huge corporate change programme to completely reinvent themselves, with a massive drive on sustainability and long-term aims to become truly carbon neutral, moving away from traditional Oil and Gas production.
This company stands firmly at forefront of their field in the energy market, striving for differential thinking and entrepreneurial in seeking out new revenue streams, including partnerships with regions and cities on sustainable energy deals and significant investment in hydrogen and Electric Vehicle charging solutions.
This is an unmatched opportunity to play a crucial role in their company-wide, global transformation, devising and integrating key, global strategy, and entirely reshaping procurement processes. You will stimulate change at pace and enable sustainability and innovation within supply chain, working closely with senior level stakeholders and liaising with major, Tier 1 suppliers.
In support of the business ambition to diversify revenue streams and partnerships, this role requires candidates with a traditional procurement skillset, alongside an enthusiasm to embrace business development thinking.
This fantastic opportunity offers working from home and is paying around £500 per day (inside IR35, operating through Umbrella).
* Enable and drive innovation within Technology and Talent categories
* Develop and roll out large-scale, global strategies for complex, high-value Procurement arrangements
* Work closely with global partners and revitalise the supplier base to reflect the company's aims
* Cultivate strong working relationships with stakeholders up to C-suite level
* Actively drive and facilitate continuous improvement and change at a fast pace
* Function in a truly agile way across functions and provide meaningful advice and depth of experience
You will have significant transformation experience within FTSE 100 companies or similar.
- Strong experience creating innovative strategy and leading large deals within either Technology, or HR and Professional Services
- At least 7 years' category management experience
- Demonstrable experience leading large-scale transformation
- Confident dealing closely with stakeholders at all levels including C-Suite
- Experience with delivering tangible results in process improvement and ways of working
- Consultancy background
- The ability to deal with significant change and manage uncertainty
- The ability to grasp agility and work in a truly agile way
This is an urgent requirement, so if interested, please apply asap and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.