£350 - £400 per day
3 months ago
A major FTSE 100 bespoke manufacturer within the medical technology industry have an urgent requirement for an Interim Training and Development Manager with Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry experience to design a vital project training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
This is an initial 5-month interim contract offering up to £400 p/d for a candidate to be based in Central London.
- Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or master's degree (preferably in training and/or education) with 3-5 years' experience within the Pharma or Medical Device regulated industry.
- In depth knowledge of formal training and development methodologies and technologies.
- Experience of change management and implementation of change plans.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to provide training estimates and manage delivery to an agreed budget.
- Able to differentiate between the different phases of training and development and their purposes.
- Experience working with transformation, regulatory and compliance programs.
- Experience of working in an Agile Methodology.
This is an extremely urgent requirement and CVs must be submitted for the role by 12.00 (12/11/2019) so if this role is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more.