£15 - £19 per hour
8 months ago
September 1st 2020
Interim Toxicologist - £15-19 ph
I'm currently recruiting an opportunity for an experienced Interim Toxicologist, on behalf of a global FMCG company, based in Surrey. This is an 3-month contract, paying up to £19 per hour, with the opportunity for remote working.
- Conduct and communicate human health safety risk assessments on a range of products, including the substantiation of safety-related claims and taking into consideration identified hazards and exposure.
Develop new or revised testing protocols and the incumbent is expected to work within the appropriate systems to conduct routine analytical, toxicity and safety-related studies
Provide input into the development of product safety guidance, safety point-of-view papers and health risk assessments.
Support life cycle management through collaboration with cross-functional teams and guidance from more senior toxicologists or team leaders
- Degree in toxicology, pharmacology, biomedical or a related scientific field of study with prior relevant experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of experience, or
- Masters or other advanced degree with some relevant experience preferred
- Knowledge of scientific safety and toxicology practices, principles and procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication and technical writing skills with demonstrated proficiency working effectively with technical staff from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and independently manage multiple tasks in a cross-functional business, academic or professional setting.
Ability to communicate effectively (speak, read, write) in Spanish or Portuguese
If interested, please apply ASAP and if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01483213310.