Up to £670 per day
about 2 months ago
Role: Project Manager - Target Operating Model / OD
Rate: Up to £670 p/d UMBRELLA
Duration: Initial 6 Month Contract
Location: London / UK Flexible
Are you an experienced Project Manager with extensive Target Operating Model and Organisational Design experience gained in the Financial Services sector?
The Jobholder will support the Wholesale Banking division - leading a strategic change initiative. It is essential that you have a strong background and knowledge in organisation change (org design) and transformation within a large complex corporate environment and can operate independently from close supervision.
- Contributing towards managing, developing and controlling the organisational design and implementation
- Help in shaping and executing on Wholesale's strategic change agenda (change programmes within Wholesale Transformation).
- Play a prominent role in Portfolio planning & execution and be the go-to person for the Business for all activities around strategic change agenda definition and delivery.
- Manage change through projects which are established to deliver a specific outcome, on time and on budget.
- Lead strategic change from initiation to execution and benefits realisation, provide the business with end to end change support.
- Work independently when required to identify opportunities, challenge conventional thinking and then shape, prioritise and drive the execution of their change.
The successful applicant must have experience in organisation change (TOM / Org Design) and transformation within a large complex corporate environment.
- Proven experience as a transformation/change Project Manager
- Proven experience developing and controlling organisational design & people structure
- Experience of delivery of highly complex and business critical change effort in accordance with existing industry best practices and methodologies.
- Outstanding relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor, including being able to contextualise data into business activities and conclusions.
- Ability to manage entire projects and operate independently
- Excellent Academic profile