North West London, London
£500 - £555 per day
5 months ago
Interim Test Manager £500-£555 per day
My client, multi-million-dollar medical equipment manufacturing company, are looking to recruit an Interim Test Manager based in North West London. It is a 6-month contract, paying between £500 and £555, depending on experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress within a globally renowned company, undergoing a huge transformation programme.
You will be a qualified Test Manager, working with the Project Leadership group, participating in business requirements workshops and design reviews.
- Ensure any requirements are clear and testable.
- Guide the Project Team on test strategies and approaches
- Update test strategies and Plans based on lessons learned
- Assist with the development of test scripts and steps, and review the existing library
- Establish structure, progress dashboards and manage the upload of scripts in HP ALM
- Ensure that all test related documentation is in place in advance of testing
- Create test schedules and report daily to the team
- Manage test activities end to end, ensuring the test schedule's alignedment to the project plan.
- Manage defect resolution
- Communicate with project stakeholders and testers on a regular basis
- Escalate any unresolveable issues or impacts where necessary
- You will be a qualified Test Manager holding either ITQSB or CMST qualifications
- Over 5 Years' experience providing test delivery and quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of test methodologies and defect management
- Exeperience wokring with the HP ALM11 Test Management Suite on projects
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- An understanding of the test phase lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
This is an urgent requirement, so if this role is of interest please submit your CV or email email@example.com ASAP