City of London, London
£400 - £465 per day
SS - 13386_1568795287
about 1 year ago
Interim Test Manager
Interim Test Manager required to work with a FTSE 100 manufacturing organisation based in Central London.
This is a key project role and is responsible for coordinating test script creation, review, execution and final documentation for each Agile release UAT and IQ/PQ test cycle. You will manage each stakeholder within the testing process and for ensuring good validation and test governance.
You will be an experienced agile test manager and have previously managed testing for data warehouse based Business Intelligence solutions, managing business and vendor resources and functional E2E testing including UAT, SIT, IQ, PQ, Regression, and Unit Testing, as well as Non-Functional testing.
Communicating effectively to all members of the project team is essential, from senior stakeholders to solution analysts, business test users, and developers.
You will ensure that testing is completed on time and to the required level of quality.
- You will be a qualified Test Manager holding either ITQSB or CMST qualifications
- Experience of working in an Agile Methodology
- Experienced with the HP ALM11 Test Management Suite on a number of projects.
- At least 5 Years' experience providing test delivery and quality assurance
- Knowledge of formal defect management.
- Experienced of working with automated testing tools
To discuss the Interim Test Manager role, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.