£220 - £320 per day
9 months ago
Interim Test Analyst - £220 to £320 per day
My client, a multi-national leader in manufacturing, are seeking a talented Test Analyst to join their fast-growing team in Hertfordshire on an interim basis. This is a 6 month contract, paying between £220 and £320 per day.
You will plan, implement and execute effective test to ensure the quality of a numberof dashboards, reports, datasets, integrations and cloud based solutions.
- Review programme/project documentation that will form the test basis and provide appropriate feedback on these documents.
- Lead test specification activity for the allocated areas of functionality, integration, unit, system, regression, UAT and reconciliation testing and provide effective support to colleagues
- Develop a working relationship with Business Analysts, technical resources and subject matter experts to ensure test specification is appropriate and gives desired test coverage
- Design test cases and produce scripts against user stories and tasks and ensure test artefacts produced are reviewed appropriately
- Rigorously perform test execution, record the results accurately and log defects, and ensure the more junior colleagues work to the same high standards
- Prepare test plans, specifications, conditions & scripts and summary reports
- Demonstrable experience of working in Waterfall, Agile and hybrid, and custom testing approaches
- Working experience with testing tools, including ALM, Jira and Zephyr
- Experience of working as a Test Analyst across a number of programs
- BI Domain Experiacne
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
This role is an urgent requirement with deadline at EOP on Friday 6th. Please apply ASAP, or call 01483213309 directly. Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a good time to discuss.