City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
4 months ago
Interim Telecoms Procurement Manager - £500 p/d
Our client, a leading FTSE 100, seeks to recruit an experienced INTERIM Telecoms Procurement Manager. The jobholder will provide project procurement support across a portfolio of Telecoms/Networks sourcing requirements.
The jobholder will be responsible for supporting the Head of Procurement with a portfolio of Telecoms/Networks sourcing projects - a large proportion of which carry a heavy focus on innovation and leading edge technologies. The successful candidate will also gain exposure across other technology sub-categories including (but not limited to) - software, infrastructure, managed services and outsourcing. This is an exciting opportunity to support the Major Projects team with high value, complex contracts valued up to £100m. Furthermore, the jobholder will be tasked with leading the development of the networks/telecoms Sourcing strategy and associated category plans.
The jobholder will demonstrate expert stakeholder management skills, with an ability to build relationships across 5 different business units within the Group, engaging at CIO level on a frequent basis.
The role forms a key part of a delivery focused team with a tangible cost-saving target associated. As such, suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate an ability to support multiple concurrent projects, working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a broad IT Procurement background - touching on all aspects of the category portfolio with ideally an emphasis on Telecoms/Networks.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, challenging, 'blue-chip' environment
- Demonstrates a 360 degree Sourcing skill-set with a track record of delivering end to end IT/Telecoms sourcing projects
- Strong analytical skill-set with good Excel knowledge
- Demonstrates executive stakeholder management experience, up to and including CxO level