£400 - £450 per day
over 1 year ago
A world-famous Grid Solutions Provider has an urgent requirement for an experienced Project Manager capable of managing multiple concurrent technical projects.
This is an initial interim contract offering between £400-£450 p/d for a role based in Stafford.
- Manage one or more technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- PMP/PMI certification desired but not essential.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately.