£400 - £450 per day
SS - 13517_1571420752
about 1 year ago
Technical Business Analyst - £450/day
Technical Business Analyst required to join a public sector organisation as part of an IT transformation.
The Technical Business Analyst is a key role that manages service expectations through the design phase and if approved hands over requirements and relationships to the ICT team for delivery of the LoB Solution.
This is a pivotal role that will liaise with other senior members of the project, service sponsors and stakeholders/suppliers to create an outline business case (including costs, benefits and an indicative timeline for delivery).
* Direct and create LOB cost/benefit feasibility for LOB solutions working with P&SD, BI Solution Architect, Service Product Owner and Service SME.
* Engagement with 3rd Party Suppliers
* Handover LOB requirements based on approved feasibility study
* Ensure that any new design of software for service systems meets DOM interface, reporting and mobile architecture specifications.
* Understand existing LoB functionality and planned roadmap (any upgrade/change planned)
* Work with P&SD, BI Solutions Architect, Council ICT and Product Owner from Council to develop the whole solution design for the service (includes: platform, reporting, LoB and mobile components)
* Receive business requirements from the P&SD team and identify the ability of the LoB to support these requirements
* Engage with the 3rd party supplier to discuss feasibility of any requirements that fall outside of existing product to ascertain additional functionality costs and timescales to deliver
* Work closely with the P&SD and OD team to understand financial benefits that changes to the LoB system will enable
* Produce a cost/benefit feasibility study (using Council outline business case) to inform the service design report before Council signature
* Escalate and engage appropriate Service and IT stakeholders regarding change delivery progress where appropriate.
* Support as required the procurement processes when applicable.
- Recent Local authority experience is essential
- Experience in similar transformation projects within local authority
- Candidates who have seen projects through
- Can create a cost/benefit feasibility report through effectively interacting and communicating with Council Services, DOM project and supplier partners
- Can consolidate requirements and translate them into IT deliverables and workpackages
- Understands public sector Procurement process
To discuss the interim Technical Business Analyst position, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.