£450 - £490 per day
7 months ago
One of the financial investment services company has an urgent requirement for an Interim Technical Author role.
This is a 6-month role offering up to £490 p/d inside IR35 for a candidate to be based in London.
- Managing and executing the review and edit model documentation to ensure the models story is presented in an understandable and consistent way to meet Senior Management and 3rd party expectations
- Production of high quality, comprehensive, consistent and coherent model documentation in support of regulatory submission and approval
- Acting as a Technical Authoring expert across Wholesale Credit model risk landscape
- Drawing the requisite information from model developers/ owners and translating complex methodologies into high quality easily digestible documentation
- Management of an iterative documentation review, challenge and approval process across multiple model documentation initiatives simultaneously
- Ensuring best practice standards adhered for all model risk documentation
In addition to the aspects of a Technical Author this role also requires expert knowledge of Wholesale Credit quantitative modelling.
- Excellent understanding of Wholesale Credit Risk quantitative modelling methodologies and best practice techniques
- Very strong knowledge of the regulatory environment - EBA guidelines etc.
- Strong quantitative modelling background
- Strong (5+ years) Wholesale Credit technical documentation authoring experience
- BSc/BA or higher in related discipline (Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, Technology, Communications, Business Administration)
- Technical Authoring certification or other demonstrable writing acumen
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP and any questions, please email email@example.com