£500 - £565 per day
3 months ago
To June 2023
Interim Technical Architect £565pd REMOTE
An exciting opportunity for an Interim Technical Architect to join a world-leader in FMCG and play a key role in their digital and technology transformation to revise their operating model.
This is a contract to the end of June 2023, offering up to £565 per day (umbrella, Inside IR35), based completely working from home.
You will be a Technical Lead across a number of pods, made up of Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance, User Interface and User Experience. In this tech-facing role, you will ensure they're running smoothly with all technical tasks, develop Proof of Concepts, liaise closely with Solution Architects and Product Owners to determine the best ways to deliver functionalities.
You will ensure full compliance with the organisation's and regulatory standards, and ensure utilisation of the SAFe framework.
Owning the Pods' work, you will produce various low-level design documents and attend relevant ceremonies.
Working closely with stakeholders up to a senior level, you will retrieve requirements and facilitate services.
- Demonstrable experience in creating a seamless digital commerce experience.
- Strong ability in the integration space, and model data which is compliant across various systems.
- Comfortable across and adept working with a diverse stack of different systems.
- Excellent ability to read and understand technical specification.
- Ability to ensure that data collected is transmittable across an entire stack.
- Gravitas and good understanding of working closely with senior stakeholders to retrieve requirements.
- Extensive technical experience, dealing with developers and previous development experience.
- Advantageous would be any experience across the following: MongoDB, Shopify, Mulesoft, Eventing, MQ, AWS, Umbraco.
This is an incredibly urgent requirement - if interested, please apply ASAP, and any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org