£20 - £29 per hour
about 2 months ago
Interim Team Assistant £29ph
An excellent interim opportunity for a Team Assistant, with experience in a real estate setting, to join a dynamic team, as part of a FTSE 100 Energy company. You will provide key support for their global, Workplace Transformation programme.
This world-leader is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality for 2050 and huge amounts of investment going into sustainable solutions and the cutting-edge tech to support.
This is a full-time, 12-month contract, which is incredibly likely to extend, offering up to £29 per hour (umbrella, inside IR35), based working from home and in their London office 3 days per week.
You will support a Team responsible for driving transformation across this organisation's key locations, across 50 countries, championing safety and the Net Zero agenda.
You will assist the Team's VP, supporting the roll-out of this transformation globally, across a range of Facilities Management and Real Estate areas.
- Support on the implementation and monitoring of the programme.
- Aid across contracts, budget and service provision.
- Support on key relationships with suppliers globally.
- Produce necessary documents and maintain digital documents.
- Ensure any risk, performance or governance issues are recorded.
- Provide Team support on holiday trackers and organising Team events.
- Support in administrative issues across diary and meeting management, IT provision, Travel, Expenses and Training.
- Previous, high-level operational support, within corporate real estate.
- Prior experience within a global assistant's position.
- Experience working in a global, outsourced setting.
- Good communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com