South East England, England
£500 - £565 per day
8 days ago
End of 2023
Interim Talent Procurement Manager £565pd
An exciting interim opportunity for a Talent Transformation Procurement Manager to join a world-leader in Energy, to provide crucial support in understanding demand, driving value and championing innovation.
This FTSE 100 organisation is at the forefront of its field in terms of sustainability, with true aims for carbon neutrality by 2050 and extensive investment going into sustainable energy solutions and the cutting-edge technology to support.
This is a contract to the end of 2023, offering up to £565 per day (umbrella, inside IR35), with hybrid working from home and in their offices in South-East England.
You will support global, Talent Management Transformation, sitting in a team responsible for multi-billion spends. Acting as strategic Procurement Partner and working closely with senior leadership level stakeholders, you will understand and influence demands and planning, as well as driving value, innovation and risk mitigation.
You will drive innovative strategies for the future of working in the organisation, as well as for sustainability, human rights and cost goals.
This role will require you to build and maintain strong relationships with key, senior stakeholders. From this, you will translate priorities and challenges into actionable outcomes.
- Strong Procurement experience in Talent Management, People and Culture, or Digital Workplace.
- Excellent leadership and communication ability; confident engaging with internal and external stakeholders to a senior level, and creating impactful relationships.
- Innovative and problem-solving mindset; keen to embrace challenges and make informed recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Ability to gather and translate stakeholder requirements into actionable, long and short-term objectives.
- Good skills of Project Management, including the development of strategies and Agile planning.
- Prior experience within a complex, matrix organisation.
This is an urgent requirement - if interested, please apply asap and any questions, email email@example.com