£300 - £350 per day
SS - 13098_1563296975
3 months ago
Interim Systems Trainer x 3
Three Interim Systems Trainers required to work with a public sector organisation to deliver Children's LiquidLogic and ContrOCC training from implementation stage.
This post will support the delivery of the change programme replacing the Children's Services case management and related financial systems, within the Council with Liquidlogic and ContrOCC.
The post is required to develop and deliver training to support the implementation of replacement systems to support operational teams in social care and related finance systems in Bedford Borough Council.
- Supporting staff in learning Liquidlogic Children's System and ContrOCC, along with the Early Help Module for specific teams, through a blended approach of eLearning and classroom based training in preparation for go live of the new system.
- Supporting users in learning basic navigation and system familiarisation through an eLearning product.
- Design of training courses for replacement solution, including production of training scripts, lesson plans and handouts
- Configuration and development of the training database in advance of training delivery.
- Authoring of support documentation to support the delivery of training and for post go live reference
- Authoring of online system help guidance
- Document changes and work within the agreed governance processes for the project
- Support transfer to BAU, supporting the transfer of project knowledge to systems admin team and ensure effective transfer of skills for new solution.
- Experience in working with ContrOCC
- Experience of delivering systems training, ideally in Liquidlogic Children's System, Early Help Module or ContrOCC to groups of staff at various levels
- Experience of delivering support to users through workshops, drop in sessions and emails, both during implementation and post go live
- Experience of creating clear lesson plans and course outlines
- Experience of writing clear supporting guidance and documentation
- Willingness to learn new processes and systems and challenge existing working practices
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work without detailed instruction or supervision
- Ability to manage delivery of training to groups of social care staff
- Knowledge of social care systems for children
- Experience in IT projects