£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
Interim Systems Trainer - Liquidlogic and ContrOCC £350 p/d
A large public sector body within Bedfordshire has an urgent requirement for an Interim Systems Trainer to support the delivery of a transformation from an Azeuscare system to a Liquidlogic and ContrOCC solution.
This is an initial interim role offering up to £350 p/d outside IR35 with the potential to be based at a number of sites in the Bedfordshire area.
- Supporting staff in learning Liquidlogic Children's System and ContrOCC, along with the Early Help Module for specific teams, through a blended approach of eLearning and classroom-based training in preparation for go live of the new system.
- Supporting users in learning basic navigation and system familiarisation through an eLearning product.
- Design of training courses for replacement solution, including production of training scripts, lesson plans and handouts
- Configuration and development of the training database in advance of training delivery.
- Authoring of support documentation to support the delivery of training and for post go live reference
- Authoring of online system help guidance
- Experience of working in a project role for a Liquidlogic implementation
- Experience of delivering systems training, ideally in Liquidlogic Children's System, Early Help Module or ContrOCC to groups of staff at various levels
- Experience of delivering support to users through workshops, drop-in sessions and emails, both during implementation and post go live
- Experience of creating clear lesson plans and course outlines
- Experience of writing clear supporting guidance and documentation
- Willingness to learn new processes and systems and challenge existing working practices
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work without detailed instruction or supervision
- Ability to manage delivery of training to groups of social care staff requirements:
This is an extremely urgent interim requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately and contact Jamie.email@example.com for further details.