£300 - £315 per day
about 1 month ago
One of the worlds largest and most famous grid solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim System and Security Engineer.
This is an initial 9-month contract offering up to £315 p/d on a PAYE basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring our business can design, build, maintain and use technology in a safe environment that supports business growth. Additionally, you will design, implementation and support of security controls to reduce cyber risk.
* Work on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge in multiple cyber/IT areas.
* Drive a security by design approach into projects and initiatives that support business needs and those of partners / prime contractors and national authorities.
* Collaborate with cross business and corporate teams to drive continuous improvement.
* Participate in the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives within cyber security.
* Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders including regional CIOs, Risk and Security Managers and other global IT security and compliance leaders.
* Define and refine technology security requirements and communicate to system owners through effective security awareness programs and training.
* Contribute to the development of infrastructure platforms with reusable components that can be leveraged in other projects and initiatives moving forward.
* Promote standardized security tools, process and platforms to maintain consistency across all regions.
Basic Essential Qualifications/Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Engineering or a similar field
* Experience in delivering large-scale projects and 2nd line support within a corporate IT Service Management and Quality Management Systems driven manufacturing organisation.
* A very high standard of producing and reviewing documentation within a regulated and quality-controlled environment including test procedures, work instructions and training material for other IT/IS staff and end users.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more/