£300 - £315 per day
11 months ago
One of the worlds largest and most famous grid solutions providers has an urgent requirement for an Interim System and Security Engineer.
This is an initial 9-month contract offering up to £315 p/d on a PAYE basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring our business can design, build, maintain and use technology in a safe environment that supports business growth. Additionally, you will design, implementation and support of security controls to reduce cyber risk.
* Work on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge in multiple cyber/IT areas.
* Drive a security by design approach into projects and initiatives that support business needs and those of partners / prime contractors and national authorities.
* Collaborate with cross business and corporate teams to drive continuous improvement.
* Participate in the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support actives within cyber security.
* Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders including regional CIOs, Risk and Security Managers and other global IT security and compliance leaders.
* Define and refine technology security requirements and communicate to system owners through effective security awareness programs and training.
* Contribute to the development of infrastructure platforms with reusable components that can be leveraged in other projects and initiatives moving forward.
* Promote standardized security tools, process and platforms to maintain consistency across all regions.
Basic Essential Qualifications/Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in information technology, Engineering or a similar field
* Experience in delivering large-scale projects and 2nd line support within a corporate IT Service Management and Quality Management Systems driven manufacturing organisation.
* A very high standard of producing and reviewing documentation within a regulated and quality-controlled environment including test procedures, work instructions and training material for other IT/IS staff and end users.
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply immediately or contact Jamie.email@example.com to find out more/