£35 - £45 per hour
6 months ago
One of the world's largest and most innovative aerospace and defence organisations has an urgent requirement for an Interim Sustainability & Environment Representative for Regulatory Support.
This contract runs to the end of 2022 offering up to £45 p/h inside IR35 for a candidate to be split their time between WFH and Bristol offices.
- The candidate will support the UK Sustainability & Environment National Representative and the GSR (Regulatory intelligence and services) department in delivering these activities:
- Analysis of regulations and trends in the UK, including use and review of tools and monitoring services contracted by Airbus, gathering of data required to ensure compliance
- Analysis of applicability of regulations to Airbus and preparation of roadmap to compliance and prepare any required information to support any advocacy to be performed with local and national relevant authorities (DEFRA, HSE, BEIS, DfT, etc)
- Preparation of briefs, presentations and communication of regulatory/trends inputs in the UK, with local teams and support reviews with the central GSR team
- Coordination of interfaces internal stakeholders as required (Facilities management, Environment, Health and Safety, department
- Monitoring, consolidating and reporting of Risk and Opportunities in the UK to feed the Sustainability & Environment Risks & Opps picture.
- Master understanding of global Sustainability & Environment issues
- Demonstrate ability to monitor, assess, advocate for regulatory evolutions for the UK/EU and support compliance roadmap,
- Have working knowledge of Environmental Management Systems, ISO 14001 certification and related Airbus processes
- Have good communications skills, fluent in English
- Master MS Access; Excel; Word; Gsuite advanced functionalities
This is an urgent requirement so if it is of interest please apply ASAP and contact Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.