£150 - £185 per day
SS - 14133_1593781955
about 1 month ago
Interim Supply/Demand Planner
Interim Supply/Demand Planner required for a 6 month contract to support a global health-care supplies manufacturer with an immediate start.
- Formulate & Communicate short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply & demand
- Proactively manage supply chain risks e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate
- Align transfer orders to demand and send to ERP &/or local shipping system for execution
- Review transfer order exceptions and cancel, decrease or postpone orders if necessary
- Apply scenario planning & collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools
- Collaborate with Plant Schedulers, Demand planners, W&D, Cluster fulfilment, Commercial & Manufacturing to resolve supply risks & issues.
- Lead OPLAN review with key stakeholders e.g. Plant management
- Support the Network manager with regional and/or Global SI&OP input.
- Monitor supply chain performance, review & approve planning parameters and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Be accountable for achieving Inventory targets
- Provide input to Financial planning and forecasting processes
- Capacity planning management
- Import/Export Regulations
- Inventory Management
- Logistics Network Modelling
- MPS Methodologies and Techniques
- Production Planning Capacity Utilization
- Risk and Exception management
- S & OP Plan Communication
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain planning
- Supply Planning
- Experience of Kinaxis (6 Months+)
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Supply Chain/Logistics Management is preferred
- APICS CPIM or CSCP certification highly desirable
- Six Sigma Belt certification a plus
Experience dealing with:
- S&OP (Sales & Operations Planning),
- DRP (Distribution Requirements Planning)
- MPS (Master Production Scheduling)
- MRP (Materials Requirements Planning)
- Majority of work is completed on an independent basis - ideally worked in a global company 2 years
- Analyses and development of solutions to a variety of complex problems
- Supply Chain qualification would be preferred
- Experienced at cross functional project and process coordination.
- Examples of applying critical thinking skills and pro-actively recommends solutions.
Please note, this position will require you to be working onsite from day 1 without any remote working.
To be considered for the Interim Supply/Demand Planner position, please apply before Tuesday 7th July.